Friday, June 15, 2012

This Life

There's no special reason for me starting this blog, except that I've started a few before for different purposes and they've never really come alive, and I keep thinking about writing and am always reading other people's blogs and I keep thinking to myself 'I could do that...I could write like that or share what I've been making or doing' and so finally today I did it. I have a blog, and at the moment I'm not going to give a huge purpose or try to make it sound any good. I'm just going to write. I'll write about what God has been teaching me and about my designs and about my life. The life that isn't my own but is Christ's because He loves me and gave Himself up for me. 

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20



No comments:

Post a Comment